CAMP Gold 9S Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Gold 9S is the 9 speed variation of the highly popular CAMP Gold foldable bicycle (or bike).
The key difference is the 9 speed and the use of SHIMANO Sora rear derailleur. Other than that, the CAMP Gold 9S retains all the specifications that of CAMP Gold.
The CAMP Gold 9S frame is made of high strength CAMP Aluminum high performance composite. It is corrosion resistant, lightweight with a high strength-to-weight ratio. The frame design and precise structure give a solid ride for climbing or lively handling in tight situations.
In addition, the foldable bicycle is equipped with TEKTRO front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wheel size: 20″ (406)
- Dimensions: 1460 mm (L) x 570 mm (W) x 1020 mm (H)
- Folded dimensions: 780 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 650 mm (H)
- Frame: Aluminum high performance composite
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 33.9 mm Ø x 580 mm
- Suspension: –
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- Max rider weight: 110 kg
- Drivetrain: 9 speed
- Chainring: 56T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
- Crank: 170 mm
- Cassette: 11-30T, 9 speed
- Shift lever: SENSAH MX9
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO Sora RD-R3000
- Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
- Tyres: 20 x 1.5 (40-406)
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/