CAMP Chameleon Mini Foldable Bicycle (bike) | MOBOT
The CAMP Chameleon Mini is the compact version of the popular CAMP Chameleon foldable bicycle (bike) series.
The Chameleon Mini uses a 16″ (32-349) tyres to achieve a much compact dimension for easy transportation when loading or use with public transport.
Equipped with 10 speed and TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes and an adjustable handlebar stem, this 11.6 kg full aluminum foldable bike is the top class in its category.
In addition, the 2022 version comes with gold components and seat post with integrated air pump.
The Chameleon Mini is made of high strength CAMP aluminum advance-grade composite. This bicycle uses 16″ x 1 1/4 (32-349) pneumatic tyres.
The CAMP Chameleon Mini comes with TEKTRO front and rear hydraulic disc brakes. This allows for effective braking when required.
Wheel Size: 16″ (349)
Dimensions: 1400 mm (L) x 550 mm (W) x 1080 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: 750 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 600 mm (H)
Frame: Aluminum advance-grade composite
Seatpost: 33.9 mm dia x 560 mm
Weight: 11.6 kg
Max Rider Weight: 100 kg
Drivetrain: 10 speed
Chainring: 54T, 130 BCD, 5 bolts
Crank: 170 mm
Cassette: 11-28T, 10 speed
Shift lever: SENSAH ION
Rear derailleur: SENSAH ION
Brake: TEKTRO HD-M275, hydraulic, 160mm rotor disc
Tyres: 16 x 1 1/4 (32-349)
- * Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act - Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 3 years (carry-in) warranty on frame under normal usage.
- 1 year (carry-in) on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads, chain, sprockets.
- Others items exclude from warranty are paint, chrome components, polished surfaces, saddles and handgrips where deterioration may be caused by normal usage, poor maintenance or natural degradation of surfaces.
- Not applicable for international orders. (ie outside of Singapore)
- Register your warranty at https://www.mobot.sg/warranty/