CAMP City Bike
The CAMP City is a versatile city bike for urban commuters. Whether you are a food delivery rider, a mother ferrying your kids to school, or an office executive cycling to work, the CAMP City bike has all the features to give you a comfortable ride.
The CAMP City is a 26″, 24 speed, city bicycle.
Wheel Size: 26″ (559)
Dimensions: 1700 mm (L) x 600 mm (W) x 1000 mm (H)
Folded Dimensions: –
Frame: Aluminium high performance composite
Suspension: Front fork (spring)
Weight: 16.3 kg
Max Rider Weight: 110 kg
Drivetrain: 24 speed
Shift lever: microSHIFT FD-M20
Rear derailleur: SHIMANO TOURNEY RD-TY300
Brake: YINING, disc, 160 mm rotor disc
Tyres: KENDA 26″ x 1.50″ (40-559)
*Specifications subjected to change without notice.
*Product specifications subjected to change without notice.
LTA advisory message:
If you intend to ride a bicycle on any public path, please ensure that the device meets the following criteria before riding:
- Maximum weight not exceeding 20kg;
- Maximum width not exceeding 70cm;
- Maximum travelling speed of 10km/h (footpaths) and 25km/h (cycling paths);
- For more details on LTA Active Mobility Act – Rules and Code of Conduct, click here.
- 1 years on frame under normal usage
- 1 year on general parts and components, limited to front fork, saddle, seat post, shift levers, F/R derailleurs, chainring set, crank set, hubs, freewheel set, handlebar set, stem, F/R brakes, brake levers, pedals, fender set, carrier set, bearings and linkage bars.
- All warranty does not include wear & tear and consumable parts, not limited to tyres, brake pads.